An Unpopped Bottle of Champagne

All the fizz is at the bottom waiting to explode. I could say that perfectly describes me at this conjuncture in my life. I prefer to be shaken not stirred, said Shaun, Shaun Flores.

On Tuesday I signed to a new modelling fashion agency, linking up with my other modelling agency in Nigeria. The booker described me as a "gentleman a unopened bottle of champagne", if I remember correctly. I laughed because it PERFECTLY described me. Whilst I am here doubting myself, people are afraid of my potential, which is why the potential is encapsulated as fizz at the bottom of the bottle. At the top its flat as I am. I have not popped yet.

I have always struggled with for example going to the gym by myself. This year I aim to conquer that mountain and instead of making a mountain out of a molehill. I will turn the mountain into a molehill. Chisel it down refine it as a lexative so it runs through me. God bless Chisora for that ahha

Most people believe I am doing so well, for the last year I can say hand on my heart it been my worst, my best is yet to come. I promise that to everyone who loves me, cares for me. and believes in me beyond my flaws and all.

Over and out

The Pink Lipped Brown Skinned Kid

Shaun Flores

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

' Finding Worlds Again' An Interview with Solomon Adams

A moment of craziness

Lets transition from the emerging transracial movement creeping into the society