The End of Media Trust, The Beginning of Journalism


And now I bring to an end of a fantastic 10 weeks with media trust. I have learnt so much about myself. I have been paired with an amazing mentor. Now I know who I want to be and what I will be doing. I want to be a journalist, working in radio, podcast and reporting political commentary. I will be an expert and my journey has only just begun.

I will be applying for a journalism training course and my PhD as well with the hope of going to drama school. I am in the business of exploring my character not only professionally, but also personally. Dr Flores, model journalist and actor.

 Some of the photos below are of some of the amazing people on my course.

Here is Beulah giving us the lovely smile. Although we look like father and daughter ahahah.

The picture above is the day we finished the course. We are moving onto the graduation to which I have the honour to present alongside Natalie and Maya.



Lynobi and I at snapchat, the memories were more than a snap chat! We found similarities in the Black Panther movie, dissecting black consciousness, afro-futurism and the lack of a solid narrative. She's going to be a fire in the media industry. I promise you.


Sej Afsar and I 
Afsar will go onto become an expert in sports! I can not wait
And Sej I can't wait to see more baking and what the media industry holds for you.



I found myself on this course and could only imagine what else is left for me to find.

Over and out 
Pink Lipped Brown Skinned Kid

Shaun Flores

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

' Finding Worlds Again' An Interview with Solomon Adams

A moment of craziness

Lets transition from the emerging transracial movement creeping into the society