My Love Letter to My Future

I see my little future running around, on two legs. I see him, tall and proud staring into the crowd, yet standing out of the crowd. I want to remind my future you are loved immensely with and without the figures. Regardless if we make it out of our past, present and future. We will make it. This love letter to my future is one you will read back and remind yourself to keep going and to never give up on your dreams. Your dreams are the one thing you hold irrespective of the good and bad times. You are time walking and its time you kept going. When you fall stand up because we stay stuck on the ground. Future me I love you for you will be more and everything you need and want to be.

Future who will you be? Will you be the man I am today and then another man I see in front of me? Will you be the best I could give to you? I hope you will be. In a loveless world and loveless homes, I will be the love you need with logic to keep going. Does this now make sense to you my future? I held you in my arms and rocked you to sleep and dreamt of you. I still look at you and doubt is this future mine to behold and crown? Doubt is a hard future, but I still give you my time future, for you are the future.

I love you future you, future me, future you, future beings and the future is for reaching, reaching and saying let's hold hands, for eternity is a mile away that keeps giving and giving. It's important to have the physical touch of how you came into the world. How you were made, but the rest is up to you. The past gave you your foundation and the rest of your existence is your audition. You are auditioning for a role beyond your skin tone, The tone of how you have a voice and some boys and girls will call you moist.

Have you guessed what it is?

It's my son. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

' Finding Worlds Again' An Interview with Solomon Adams

A moment of craziness

Lets transition from the emerging transracial movement creeping into the society