Wednesday, 9 October 2013

How can you tell me the sky is the limit when there's footsteps on the moon?

This quote speaks volumes to me, its such as amazing quote. When somebody tries to put a limit on your potential you tell me no! You yourself is the only limit nothing else and nothing more. We are currently in the IT age. Who thought phones could advance to being faster than many computers? Who thought that the small groups of islands in the Caribbean could hail such sprinting stars?

The sky is the prize, but we should all be heading for the moon in our own ways. The only things that will hinder us is the mindset we currently possess. Our mind is our greatest weapon, but yet our greatest hindrance  There will be days when your mind says "Yes you can do it", but there are others day when your mind will scream at you "No you cant". Don't allow your mentality to hinder your progress, we are talented and our footsteps are the memories we leave behind everywhere.

How can you tell me there is a limit when I am the only one who decides my limits?

No comments:

Post a Comment